Short-term museum changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi all. InfoAge needs to make some changes to meet its township
      certificate of occupancy requirements. So, for next week (or possibly
      for the next few weeks), building #9032 (shipwreck club, MARCH, antique
      radio club) will be closed to the public. This way all the volunteers
      can focus on whatever work Fred needs us to do.

      That's all I know right now. Will share more details as I learn 'em.