Auctions

  • Bruce Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Just in case you guys are not familiar with this auction site, you
      might like to look through the upcoming auctions. These are by no
      means the only upcoming auctions, and you can go to their home page
      and search for anything else you want. If you bid WATCH OUT for the
      shipping costs. I've bought from these guys, but only locally where I
      could pick the stuff up myself. Also note a fee of maybe 16% added on
      top of your bid.

      http://www.go-dove.com/event-15014/Broadcast-Equipment-Exchange-29-Online-Auction-North-America

      --
      Bruce