Re: [midatlanticretro] California Computer Systems 2200 on Ebay

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011

      > I'm rescuing a Z-100 system, complete with docs, software and spare
      > parts this wknd, couldn't resist, another nice ieee-696 system

      Cool, you mean a Zenith?

      Do you have plans for VCF exhibiting?

      bd
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
        On Wednesday, January 5, 2011, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        >> I'm rescuing a Z-100 system, complete with docs, software and spare
        >> parts this wknd, couldn't resist, another nice ieee-696 system
        >>

        > Cool, you mean a Zenith?

        Yeap

        > Do you have plans for VCF exhibiting?

        Yes, I do, as soon as I safely find a way to connect the fusion
        reactor for my simulator exhibit ;)

        Press Start at your own risk
        =Dan
        I'll have to defer on the judging, in the event my exhibit causes any
        radiation hazard, I would feel guilty :)

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011

          > > Do you have plans for VCF exhibiting?
          > >

          > Yes, I do, as soon as I safely find a way to connect the fusion
          > reactor for my simulator exhibit ;)
          >
          > Press Start at your own risk
          > =Dan
          > I'll have to defer on the judging, in the event my exhibit causes any
          > radiation hazard, I would feel guilty :)

          That's reasonable. You will be secretly judged instead, by society