source for some parts

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      My latest Marlin P Jones surplus catalogue has some things of possible interest to MARCH folks (besides the usual power supplies, hand tools & soldering equipment)

      www.mpja.com

      24V power supplies at 1.8 to 6.5 Amps, ideal for 8" floppy drives
      from $11 to $18

      $8.95 stock# 27224-CB vga to RGB cable (to use older monitors?)

      Boxer fans, finger guards and 120 volt cord/connectors

      -- jeff3 jonas