Re: [midatlanticretro] Systems on Ebay

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

         Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:

      #300510166605

      That Eclipse would be nice to have
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
        > Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ: #300510166605

        Update ... a MARCHin who posts infrequently is buying this collection
        and donating a portion of it to the club. Justin and I are planning to
        get it this Wednesday. Will share details of what we get.