Re: [midatlanticretro] Systems on Ebay

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010

      This is on craigslist also, no contact info though. I emailed earlier via eBay to see if I can go take a look, this is in the same town I am in, hope to see it in the next few days.

      Okay.  If you hear back, make sure you tell him you're with the same group as me, etc.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
        On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

           Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:

        #300510166605

        That Eclipse would be nice to have
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
          > Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ: #300510166605

          Update ... a MARCHin who posts infrequently is buying this collection
          and donating a portion of it to the club. Justin and I are planning to
          get it this Wednesday. Will share details of what we get.