Re: [midatlanticretro] Systems on Ebay

  • Justin Jernigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
      This is on craigslist also, no contact info though. I emailed earlier via eBay to see if I can go take a look, this is in the same town I am in, hope to see it in the next few days.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 8:29 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:
      >
      > #300510166605

      Nice find! I emailed the seller just now to see if he'd consider
      donating them to us.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010

        This is on craigslist also, no contact info though. I emailed earlier via eBay to see if I can go take a look, this is in the same town I am in, hope to see it in the next few days.

        Okay.  If you hear back, make sure you tell him you're with the same group as me, etc.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
          On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

             Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:

          #300510166605

          That Eclipse would be nice to have
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
            > Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ: #300510166605

            Update ... a MARCHin who posts infrequently is buying this collection
            and donating a portion of it to the club. Justin and I are planning to
            get it this Wednesday. Will share details of what we get.