Systems on Ebay

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
      Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:

      #300510166605

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
        > Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:
        >
        > #300510166605

        Nice find! I emailed the seller just now to see if he'd consider
        donating them to us.
      • Justin Jernigan
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
          This is on craigslist also, no contact info though. I emailed earlier via eBay to see if I can go take a look, this is in the same town I am in, hope to see it in the next few days.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010

            This is on craigslist also, no contact info though. I emailed earlier via eBay to see if I can go take a look, this is in the same town I am in, hope to see it in the next few days.

            Okay.  If you hear back, make sure you tell him you're with the same group as me, etc.
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
              On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

                 Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ:

              #300510166605

              That Eclipse would be nice to have
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
                > Here you go boys, instant minicomputer collection in Bell Mead, NJ: #300510166605

                Update ... a MARCHin who posts infrequently is buying this collection
                and donating a portion of it to the club. Justin and I are planning to
                get it this Wednesday. Will share details of what we get.