TRON 3d vintage computer sightings

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      Don't know if anyone caught these, but allow me to claim first report
      of the following

      in the Flynn arcade back office / computer lab
      1. Digital RL01 drives in a rack with an 11/34 or 11/70 on the bottom
      2. Commodore 1571 drive (it was a prop on the bottom shelf of a
      little end table, covered with dust)
      There were other misc. devices, but nothing that I could identify

      In the young Flynn's room was a
      3. MacIntosh SE of some sort.