Re: [midatlanticretro] workshop moved to Feb 26th

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2010
      Hmmm... I think I smell a VCF exhibit. A demonstration of how to change the date in a dozen pocket devices all with the date for whatever it is that you said to change.

      Sorry, I really need to get a life!

      Jim

      On 12/27/2010 10:39 PM, B Degnan wrote:

      That too, and your HP 95-LX.  All of them.

      At 10:01 PM 12/27/2010, you wrote:

      What about my Zoomer? Do I need to change it in my Tandy Zoomer? ;-)

      Jim

      On 12/27/2010 7:31 PM, B Degnan wrote:

      For those of you planning on coming to Wilmington for a workshop, the
      date has been moved to February 26th. Please make a note of the
      change in your Apple Newtons or Psions.
      That is all

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2010
        At 08:17 PM 12/28/2010, you wrote:

        Hmmm... I think I smell a VCF exhibit. A demonstration of how to change the date in a dozen pocket devices all with the date for whatever it is that you said to change.

        Sorry, I really need to get a life!

        Jim

        AND year 2000 compliance if possible.