Re: [midatlanticretro] Exhibit signage and such ...

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 25, 2010

      Have we tried signs? As in more than just a label, but a paragraph about each exhibit.

      Can't anybody here remember to change the subject lines when thread drift happens!!!???

      Anyway .... our current exhibits of microcomputers and homebrew-era computers have plenty of signage .... I made signs for the minicomputers too, but haven't gotten around to printing them in the InfoAge poster template yet.