Anyone using a VersaFloppy II with 3.5 inch drives?

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      Is anyone using 3.5 drives with a VFII controller and might be willing to share some code? I've got various pieces of code working to do specific disk formats, sector read/write but I'm looking for some code that is known to format disks in a standard format. I'm also not 100% convinced the controller/disks are working properly. Having a debugged piece of code that is known to produce good disks would make this easier.

      Thanks

      Bob