RE: [midatlanticretro] PS/2 m25

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
      Whoa... I didn't realize that we decided on plans for this weekend.

      Let's try the survey format again -- who's free Sat. or Sun.?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
        If Joe wants it, he can have it. You can always stow
        it away somewhere.

        --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

        > Joe and Chris,
        > The PS/2 m25 has been secured. It looks to be in
        > pretty good
        > to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring
        > it to infoAge
        > this weekend. See you there!
        >
        > John A.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
          Evan wrote:
          Whoa... I didn't realize that we decided on plans for this weekend.

          Let's try the survey format again -- who's free Sat. or Sun.?

             The PS/2 m25 has been secured.  It looks to be in pretty good
             to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring it to infoAge
             this weekend.  See you there!

          John A.
          I will probably be available for either day. The only variable is the condition of the roads. Tonight's freezing rain and sleet won't help. I would, for that reason, advocate Sunday

          Joe G