re: [midatlanticretro] OT Help installing Turbo.C

  • Gene Buckle
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2010
      On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:

      > carefully compare whether the files are actually and correctly onto the
      > install disks you've created. find the install manual, there may be
      > directions other than "type install, press enter"

      Copy the files from all three disks into a temp directory and run the
      install program. The only choices you'd really need to make are which
      libraries you want (for memory models) - I'd pick all of them.

      Keep the defaults for the rest of the options. Add the bin directory to
      your path (I think the default is \TC\BIN\). To see if it works, open a
      dos box and cd to \tc\bin\ and type "TURBO". The IDE should start.

      g.

      --
      Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

      by the clean end.