Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Looking for a laptop with XP

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
      system@... writes:

      >"Kelly D. Leavitt" <kelly@...> writes:
      >
      >>Anyone have one for sale or trade cheap? I have lotsa tandy junque or
      >>pictures of dead presidents.
      >
      >I have several Compaq Evo N620c notebooks.
      >
      >http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11580_na/11580_na.html
      >
      >All, however, had the virus on them wiped clean and Ubuntu Linux was
      >installed to make them safe and useful.
      >
      >I don't use them anymore. Save for perhaps need of a new battery,
      >these work fine.

      Correction, these are Compaq Evo N610c

      http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11382_div/11382_div.HTML

      More information as soon as I can find the power supply wall wart.

      Also, I think my son has one of them stashed in his room. I'm not
      going to venture in there without first getting a tetanus booster!