re: vintage

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      you have to draw the line somewhere. I dont consider
      386s vintage. I wouldnt care how many people pee and
      moan on classiccmp or wherever. Theres the 50? year
      rule for antiques. For me, ~20 years works for
      computers. With exceptions. Some things therefore
      simply arent old enough. And there is the commodity
      issue to deal with also. I guess all Amigas are
      vintage - there simply wasnt that many made to ever be
      considered commodity. Im going to bed.

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com