Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday party trades?

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
      B Degnan <billdeg@...> writes:

      >Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>> currently hooked up to a contiguous glucometer .... the junk food you guys are assembling would really mess up my test readings. ;)
      >>>

      >> Mmm .... glucose ....
      >>

      >It would be nice to meet you at least if you stopped by.
      >Bill

      I'll try. I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D

      BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg
    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
        --- On Thu, 12/9/10, system@... <system@...> wrote:

        > I'll try.  I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D

        Ooh. The real DECtapes I hope ;D

        > BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg

        That's exactly the device I'm looking for.

        -Ian
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
          Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

          >--- On Thu, 12/9/10, system@... <system@...=
          >esis.com> wrote:
          >>=20
          >> I'll try.=A0 I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D
          >
          >Ooh. The real DECtapes I hope ;D

          Very real. The rack I have came from DEC's own museum in Marlborough, MA.
          It's "owner" was one of the original VMS V1 team members and I have other
          bits of his kit. HP closed both ZKO and MRO facilities in the past year.

          >> BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg
          >
          >That's exactly the device I'm looking for.

          Then, it's yours.
        • JeffreyB
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010

            > I have lots of hardware, let me know if you're looking for anything in particular. I also have plenty of classic game consoles and games. And does anyone need any DS/DD 3 1/2" floppy disks? I've got a couple cases of brand new ones.

            Ian,

            Do you have Atari Jaguar ? For Trade or Sell ? Games for it ?

            JeffThree Brace