Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday party trades?

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      currently hooked up to a contiguous glucometer .... the junk food you guys are assembling would really mess up my test readings. ;)

      Mmm .... glucose ....

      It would be nice to meet you at least if you stopped by.
      Bill
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
        B Degnan <billdeg@...> writes:

        >Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>> currently hooked up to a contiguous glucometer .... the junk food you guys are assembling would really mess up my test readings. ;)
        >>>

        >> Mmm .... glucose ....
        >>

        >It would be nice to meet you at least if you stopped by.
        >Bill

        I'll try. I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D

        BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg
      • Mr Ian Primus
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
          --- On Thu, 12/9/10, system@... <system@...> wrote:

          > I'll try.  I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D

          Ooh. The real DECtapes I hope ;D

          > BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg

          That's exactly the device I'm looking for.

          -Ian
        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
            Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

            >--- On Thu, 12/9/10, system@... <system@...=
            >esis.com> wrote:
            >>=20
            >> I'll try.=A0 I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D
            >
            >Ooh. The real DECtapes I hope ;D

            Very real. The rack I have came from DEC's own museum in Marlborough, MA.
            It's "owner" was one of the original VMS V1 team members and I have other
            bits of his kit. HP closed both ZKO and MRO facilities in the past year.

            >> BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg
            >
            >That's exactly the device I'm looking for.

            Then, it's yours.
          • JeffreyB
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010

              > I have lots of hardware, let me know if you're looking for anything in particular. I also have plenty of classic game consoles and games. And does anyone need any DS/DD 3 1/2" floppy disks? I've got a couple cases of brand new ones.

              Ian,

              Do you have Atari Jaguar ? For Trade or Sell ? Games for it ?

              JeffThree Brace