Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday party trades?

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
      > currently hooked up to a contiguous glucometer .... the junk food you guys are assembling would really mess up my test readings. ;)

      Mmm .... glucose ....
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        currently hooked up to a contiguous glucometer .... the junk food you guys are assembling would really mess up my test readings. ;)

        Mmm .... glucose ....

        It would be nice to meet you at least if you stopped by.
        Bill
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
          B Degnan <billdeg@...> writes:

          >Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >>> currently hooked up to a contiguous glucometer .... the junk food you guys are assembling would really mess up my test readings. ;)
          >>>

          >> Mmm .... glucose ....
          >>

          >It would be nice to meet you at least if you stopped by.
          >Bill

          I'll try. I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D

          BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg
        • Mr Ian Primus
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
            --- On Thu, 12/9/10, system@... <system@...> wrote:

            > I'll try.  I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D

            Ooh. The real DECtapes I hope ;D

            > BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg

            That's exactly the device I'm looking for.

            -Ian
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
              Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

              >--- On Thu, 12/9/10, system@... <system@...=
              >esis.com> wrote:
              >>=20
              >> I'll try.=A0 I could bring a rack of DECtape drives! :D
              >
              >Ooh. The real DECtapes I hope ;D

              Very real. The rack I have came from DEC's own museum in Marlborough, MA.
              It's "owner" was one of the original VMS V1 team members and I have other
              bits of his kit. HP closed both ZKO and MRO facilities in the past year.

              >> BTW, the RS232 tester photo: http://tmesis.net/photos/RS232-tester.jpg
              >
              >That's exactly the device I'm looking for.

              Then, it's yours.
            • JeffreyB
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010

                > I have lots of hardware, let me know if you're looking for anything in particular. I also have plenty of classic game consoles and games. And does anyone need any DS/DD 3 1/2" floppy disks? I've got a couple cases of brand new ones.

                Ian,

                Do you have Atari Jaguar ? For Trade or Sell ? Games for it ?

                JeffThree Brace