Re: Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
      I'll be there around noon too. I'll have stuff to sell/trade.

      Andy
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
        Bill don't forget the disk notchers !

        Maybe you can get your daughter to remind you like last time when you told her to say "plus 4" ;)

        JeffThree B

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: billdeg@...
        Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:23:44 -0500
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

        I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.

        Bill Degnan
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
          I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
            Booo!

            I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

            I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
              "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

              On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 20:09 +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > Booo!
              >
              > I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

              Does that mean you'll have Guinness on draught? :D

              I'm still not sure what's going on tomorrow but I would like to stop in,
              if only only for a brief visit, and drop off a care package of TK70s and
              that RS232 tester for Ian. Where on the campus will this be held?

              Ian, I have AMPLE TK50s for you but they have old backups on them. When
              I can get some time to move their contents to CD or DVD, they're yours.
              Also, one of my clients in the Neptune area may still have some stashed
              in their storeroom.
            • JeffreyB
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Are you gathering a group to go see Tron Legacy ? I recall you mentioned something about that months ago.

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                  >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                  Yes.

                  >>> on draught?

                  I wish.

                  >>> Where on the campus will this be held?

                  Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.
                • ragooman@gmail.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                    Date: Friday, December 10, 2010 3:57:39 pm
                    To: "MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                    From: "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...>

                    >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                    Yes.

                    I sure wish I could make it too. One of these years I should make it over ther for this.
                    Have fun !
                  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                      >Yes.

                      >I wish.

                      Then here's something to make you drool. :)

                      http://tmesis.com/beer/

                      >Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.

                      OK.