Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
      And c64 stuff/repair kit

      Bill Degnan

      -------- Original Message --------

      :)

      > > PS - I will bring some good beer and assorted snacks. Also bringing
      the

      > > remaining inventory of VCF East 6.0 tshirts.

    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
        I'll be there around noon-ish. I'll bring video games and such.

        -Ian

        > > I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff
        > from York haul.
        > >

        > > Bill Degnan

      • ysgdhio
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
          I'll be there around noon too. I'll have stuff to sell/trade.

          Andy
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
            Bill don't forget the disk notchers !

            Maybe you can get your daughter to remind you like last time when you told her to say "plus 4" ;)

            JeffThree B

            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            From: billdeg@...
            Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:23:44 -0500
            Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

            I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.

            Bill Degnan
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
              I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                Booo!

                I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

                I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                  "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                  On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 20:09 +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                  > Booo!
                  >
                  > I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

                  Does that mean you'll have Guinness on draught? :D

                  I'm still not sure what's going on tomorrow but I would like to stop in,
                  if only only for a brief visit, and drop off a care package of TK70s and
                  that RS232 tester for Ian. Where on the campus will this be held?

                  Ian, I have AMPLE TK50s for you but they have old backups on them. When
                  I can get some time to move their contents to CD or DVD, they're yours.
                  Also, one of my clients in the Neptune area may still have some stashed
                  in their storeroom.
                • JeffreyB
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                    Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Are you gathering a group to go see Tron Legacy ? I recall you mentioned something about that months ago.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                      >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                      Yes.

                      >>> on draught?

                      I wish.

                      >>> Where on the campus will this be held?

                      Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.
                    • ragooman@gmail.com
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                          "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                          >Yes.

                          >I wish.

                          Then here's something to make you drool. :)

                          http://tmesis.com/beer/

                          >Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.

                          OK.