Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
      I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.

      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
        And c64 stuff/repair kit

        Bill Degnan

        > I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.
        >

        > Bill Degnan

        :)

        > > PS - I will bring some good beer and assorted snacks. Also bringing
        the

        > > remaining inventory of VCF East 6.0 tshirts.

      • Mr Ian Primus
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
          I'll be there around noon-ish. I'll bring video games and such.

          -Ian

          > > I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff
          > from York haul.
          > >

          > > Bill Degnan

        • ysgdhio
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
            I'll be there around noon too. I'll have stuff to sell/trade.

            Andy
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
              Bill don't forget the disk notchers !

              Maybe you can get your daughter to remind you like last time when you told her to say "plus 4" ;)

              JeffThree B

              To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              From: billdeg@...
              Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:23:44 -0500
              Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

              I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.

              Bill Degnan
            • Christian Liendo
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                  Booo!

                  I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

                  I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                    "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                    On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 20:09 +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                    > Booo!
                    >
                    > I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

                    Does that mean you'll have Guinness on draught? :D

                    I'm still not sure what's going on tomorrow but I would like to stop in,
                    if only only for a brief visit, and drop off a care package of TK70s and
                    that RS232 tester for Ian. Where on the campus will this be held?

                    Ian, I have AMPLE TK50s for you but they have old backups on them. When
                    I can get some time to move their contents to CD or DVD, they're yours.
                    Also, one of my clients in the Neptune area may still have some stashed
                    in their storeroom.
                  • JeffreyB
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                      Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Are you gathering a group to go see Tron Legacy ? I recall you mentioned something about that months ago.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                        >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                        Yes.

                        >>> on draught?

                        I wish.

                        >>> Where on the campus will this be held?

                        Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.
                      • ragooman@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                          Date: Friday, December 10, 2010 3:57:39 pm
                          To: "MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                          From: "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...>

                          >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                          Yes.

                          I sure wish I could make it too. One of these years I should make it over ther for this.
                          Have fun !
                        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                            >Yes.

                            >I wish.

                            Then here's something to make you drool. :)

                            http://tmesis.com/beer/

                            >Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.

                            OK.