Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010
      So who is definitely coming and when will everyone be arriving ?

      I might be able to get there earlier than expected, since there is a change in my work plans.
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010

        So who is definitely coming and when will everyone be arriving ?

        I might be able to get there earlier than expected, since there is a change in my work plans.

        I'll be there around noon-ish.

        I will try not to sleep through this edition of the MARCH party.   :)
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010

          So who is definitely coming and when will everyone be arriving ?

          I might be able to get there earlier than expected, since there is a change in my work plans.

          I'll be there around noon-ish.

          I will try not to sleep through this edition of the MARCH party.   :)

          PS - I will bring some good beer and assorted snacks.  Also bringing the remaining inventory of VCF East 6.0 tshirts.
        • JeffreyB
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010

            > > So who is definitely coming and when will everyone be arriving ?
            > >
            > > I might be able to get there earlier than expected, since there is a
            > > change in my work plans.
            >
            > I'll be there around noon-ish.
            >
            > I will try not to sleep through this edition of the MARCH party. :)

            Yeah, we should have shaved one eyebrow and painted your toenails while you slept ;)
          • Bill Degnan
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
              I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.

              Bill Degnan

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
                And c64 stuff/repair kit

                Bill Degnan

                > I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.
                >

                > Bill Degnan

                :)

                > > PS - I will bring some good beer and assorted snacks. Also bringing
                the

                > > remaining inventory of VCF East 6.0 tshirts.

              • Mr Ian Primus
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
                  I'll be there around noon-ish. I'll bring video games and such.

                  -Ian

                  > > I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff
                  > from York haul.
                  > >

                  > > Bill Degnan

                • ysgdhio
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
                    I'll be there around noon too. I'll have stuff to sell/trade.

                    Andy
                  • Jeffrey Brace
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 9, 2010
                      Bill don't forget the disk notchers !

                      Maybe you can get your daughter to remind you like last time when you told her to say "plus 4" ;)

                      JeffThree B

                      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                      From: billdeg@...
                      Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:23:44 -0500
                      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party Arrival times and who is coming ?

                      I will be there around 3 with supplies/TRS 80 stuff from York haul.

                      Bill Degnan
                    • Christian Liendo
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                        I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                          Booo!

                          I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

                          I cannot go.. I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend

                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                            On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 20:09 +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                            > Booo!
                            >
                            > I mean ... sorry to hear that. We'll drink a pint in your honor.

                            Does that mean you'll have Guinness on draught? :D

                            I'm still not sure what's going on tomorrow but I would like to stop in,
                            if only only for a brief visit, and drop off a care package of TK70s and
                            that RS232 tester for Ian. Where on the campus will this be held?

                            Ian, I have AMPLE TK50s for you but they have old backups on them. When
                            I can get some time to move their contents to CD or DVD, they're yours.
                            Also, one of my clients in the Neptune area may still have some stashed
                            in their storeroom.
                          • JeffreyB
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                              Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Are you gathering a group to go see Tron Legacy ? I recall you mentioned something about that months ago.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                                >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                                Yes.

                                >>> on draught?

                                I wish.

                                >>> Where on the campus will this be held?

                                Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.
                              • ragooman@gmail.com
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                                  Date: Friday, December 10, 2010 3:57:39 pm
                                  To: "MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                                  From: "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...>

                                  >>> Does that mean you'll have Guinness

                                  Yes.

                                  I sure wish I could make it too. One of these years I should make it over ther for this.
                                  Have fun !
                                • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 10, 2010
                                    "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                                    >Yes.

                                    >I wish.

                                    Then here's something to make you drool. :)

                                    http://tmesis.com/beer/

                                    >Telecom building (Army building #9059) -- it's the first building to the right when you enter the main gate. We'll put a sign there.

                                    OK.