Saturday 12/11 Party
- I picked up 3 - 2 liters of Coke and 1 - 2 liter of Diet Coke that I will contribute to the event. I am going to grab cups and ice on Saturday, I will bring a 12 pack of beer as well. Natural Light? Iron City? Tyskie?
Anyone bringing a decent desoldering set-up? I would like to bring my SX-64 to work on, I found a donor 6510 and BASIC ROM from a C64c that I need to pull, but my iron doesn't have enough umph to get the job done.
I haven't pulled together a trade list yet, but I do have stuff I would like to trade - off the top of my head (and from notes scribbled on my desk)
* IBM 5150 mobo/cpu - Model B (64k-256k CPU) with monochrome video card (untested)
* IBM 5150 power supply (silver)
* 2 - Panasonic Video Monitors WV-BM990, mounted to a 19" rackmount shelf. (9" black and white monitors, like used in CCTV systems)
* Simpsons DVD Seasons 2 and 3 (original, not copies)
* Magnavox Odyssey2 video game system + 25 or so games (would like to trade this for a Commodore 128D)
* ATX 250W, 300W and 350W power supplies
* IBM Model M Keyboard
* Adaptec 2100S 32-bit PCI single channel Ultra160 SCSI raid controller
* DPT SmartRAID V PM1554U2 Ultra 2 PCI SCSI Controller
* SuperMicro P3TDLE mobo w/ 2x P3 1Ghz @ 4x 512MB ECC (SDR133) RAM in a large tower with dual power supplies (missing one side) & LSI Logic LSIU80LVD 16-Bit PCI-Ultra2 SCSI Host Adapter. Basically a 7-8 year old P3 server, less the SCSI drives.
* Slot 1 type PII and PIII processors
* PC100 RAM
More to follow, I will try come up with a complete list and post tomorrow evening.