Fwd: Fwd: TRS-80 Model II equipment

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      There's a haul of assorted Model II stuff in York, PA.  It's being trashed unless we get it by the end of this month.  Someone please step forward to rescue it.

      From: Judy Stahl <judys@...>
      Date: Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:06 PM
      Subject: Re: TRS-80 Model II equipment
      To: Erik Klein <webmaster@...>

      Erik,

      We are in the process of moving from our current space and will be out by the end of the month.  We need a home for the Radio Shack stuff now or it will end up in the dumpster.

      Please advise.

      Judy Stahl
      Stahl Headers Inc.
      York, PA

      On 9/10/2010 5:13 PM, Judy Stahl wrote:
      Hi Erik,
      No one showed up to pick up the Mod II Radio Shack computer stuff.  Any ideas ???  I'm going to have to get rid of them by Nov 1.

      On 10/1/2009 1:49 PM, Erik Klein wrote:
      San Jose, CA.

      But I'm sure there are collectors near you who might be interested.

      What more can you tell me about the systems in question?  Do you have pictures?

      The more I know the easier it will be to find someone to collect them.

      Thanks!

        Erik

      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Judy Stahl <judys@...> wrote:
      Hi Erik,
      York, PA.  Where are you located ?

      Erik Klein wrote:
      Hello Jere,

      Thank you for contacting me.

      Where are you located?  These machines tend to be heavy so shipping might be an issue but hopefully we can find someone willing to ship or local to pick them up.

      Thank you,

        Erik

      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 9:20 AM, webmaster@... <webmaster@...> wrote:

      A new message has been sent from the contact us form.

      User Details:

      • Name: Jere Stahl
      • Email: judys@...
      • Username (optional): jere stahl
      Question / Query:

      I have several TRS80 Mod II computers with expansion bays and harddrives that I will donate to whatever.

      --
      -----
      Erik Klein

      --
      -----
      Erik Klein
      www.vintage-computer.com
      www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum - The Vintage Computer Forums
      marketplace.vintage-computer.com - The Vintage Computer and Gaming Marketplace

      --
      -----
      Erik Klein
      www.vintage-computer.com
      www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum - The Vintage Computer Forums
      marketplace.vintage-computer.com - The Vintage Computer and Gaming Marketplace

    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
        I'll contact her. I'm about 2 hours away.