Eliza for C64 in BASIC

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2010
      I was trying to find Eliza for the C64 in BASIC. Couldn't find, but found a jpg and typed it in: http://www.atariarchives.org/bigcomputergames/showpage.php?page=22.  There are some typos and errors.

      Does anyone have a working copy that they could send me as a .d64 ?

      I did try a version for the Plus 4 that Bill gave me, but it didn't work.

    • JeffreyB
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2010
        Nevermind I found it !

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

        > I was trying to find Eliza for the C64 in BASIC. Couldn't find, but found a jpg and typed it in: http://www.atariarchives.org/bigcomputergames/showpage.php?page=22. There are some typos and errors.
        >
        > Does anyone have a working copy that they could send me as a .d64 ?
        >
        > I did try a version for the Plus 4 that Bill gave me, but it didn't work.

      • Timothy J Fagan
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
          Can you share? :-)

          --Timster--

          On Dec 6, 2010, at 2:45 AM, JeffreyB wrote:

          Nevermind I found it !

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

          > I was trying to find Eliza for the C64 in BASIC. Couldn't find, but found a jpg and typed it in: http://www.atariarchives.org/bigcomputergames/showpage.php?page=22. There are some typos and errors.
          >
          > Does anyone have a working copy that they could send me as a .d64 ?
          >
          > I did try a version for the Plus 4 that Bill gave me, but it didn't work.

        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
            yes...send me the D64 and I will post on my web site for everyone.

            Bill Degnan

            > On Dec 6, 2010, at 2:45 AM, JeffreyB wrote:
            >
            > > Nevermind I found it !
            > >
            > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Brace
            > > <ark72axow@...> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > I was trying to find Eliza for the C64 in BASIC. Couldn't find,
            > > but found a jpg and typed it in:
            http://www.atariarchives.org/bigcomputergames/showpage.php?page=22
            > > . There are some typos and errors.
            > > >
            > > > Does anyone have a working copy that they could send me as a .d64 ?
            > > >
            > > > I did try a version for the Plus 4 that Bill gave me, but it
            > > didn't work.

          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
              Yes I can. I sent D64 to Bill and he will post for everyone to dl.

              To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              From: timstergm@...
              Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:41:41 -0500
              Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Eliza for C64 in BASIC