RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

  • Bill Loguidice
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

      The micro-switch-based 500XJ’s are my favorite Atari-standard joysticks, by far. Their responsiveness is unparalleled for the time. I still prefer them, though I do occasionally break out the Atari CX-40’s, which of course have a much stiffer feel and are not particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

      Armchair Arcade, Inc.

      http://www.armchairarcade.com

      Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books