Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

  • JeffreyB
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

      > I'll be bringing C64 games.

      > Bill Degnan

      I will bring Epyx 500XJ joysticks (3), which is my favorite joystick ! Very well made, and durable.

      One of the two drives of mine that I left works, not sure which as my sister mixed them up, but you guys can figure out.
    • Bill Loguidice
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

        The micro-switch-based 500XJ’s are my favorite Atari-standard joysticks, by far. Their responsiveness is unparalleled for the time. I still prefer them, though I do occasionally break out the Atari CX-40’s, which of course have a much stiffer feel and are not particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

        Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

        Armchair Arcade, Inc.

        http://www.armchairarcade.com

        Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books