RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
      I can do that as well. I have an Easy Flash ROM Cartridge which has a lot of games on it.

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: billdeg@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:47:19 -0500
      Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

      I'll be bringing C64 games.

      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

        > I'll be bringing C64 games.

        > Bill Degnan

        I will bring Epyx 500XJ joysticks (3), which is my favorite joystick ! Very well made, and durable.

        One of the two drives of mine that I left works, not sure which as my sister mixed them up, but you guys can figure out.
      • Bill Loguidice
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

          The micro-switch-based 500XJ’s are my favorite Atari-standard joysticks, by far. Their responsiveness is unparalleled for the time. I still prefer them, though I do occasionally break out the Atari CX-40’s, which of course have a much stiffer feel and are not particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

          Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

          Armchair Arcade, Inc.

          http://www.armchairarcade.com

          Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books