re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
      I'll be bringing C64 games.

      Bill Degnan

      -------- Original Message --------

      televisions if people want me to. Everyone always seems to enjoy them.

      > > Any requests?
      > >
      > > -Ian
      > >

      > Yes, Sega Genesis games: Comix Zone !
      >
      > Are Golden Axe II and III any good ?

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
        I can do that as well. I have an Easy Flash ROM Cartridge which has a lot of games on it.

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: billdeg@...
        Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:47:19 -0500
        Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

        I'll be bringing C64 games.

        Bill Degnan

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

          > I'll be bringing C64 games.

          > Bill Degnan

          I will bring Epyx 500XJ joysticks (3), which is my favorite joystick ! Very well made, and durable.

          One of the two drives of mine that I left works, not sure which as my sister mixed them up, but you guys can figure out.
        • Bill Loguidice
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

            The micro-switch-based 500XJ’s are my favorite Atari-standard joysticks, by far. Their responsiveness is unparalleled for the time. I still prefer them, though I do occasionally break out the Atari CX-40’s, which of course have a much stiffer feel and are not particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

            Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

            Armchair Arcade, Inc.

            http://www.armchairarcade.com

            Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books