Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

  • JeffreyB
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

      > I'm planning on bringing the usual array of video game systems and televisions if people want me to. Everyone always seems to enjoy them.
      >
      > Any requests?
      >
      > -Ian

      Yes, Sega Genesis games: Comix Zone !

      Are Golden Axe II and III any good ?
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
        I'll be bringing C64 games.

        Bill Degnan

        > > I'm planning on bringing the usual array of video game systems and
        televisions if people want me to. Everyone always seems to enjoy them.

        > > Any requests?
        > >
        > > -Ian
        > >

        > Yes, Sega Genesis games: Comix Zone !
        >
        > Are Golden Axe II and III any good ?

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
          I can do that as well. I have an Easy Flash ROM Cartridge which has a lot of games on it.

          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          From: billdeg@...
          Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:47:19 -0500
          Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

          I'll be bringing C64 games.

          Bill Degnan

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

            > I'll be bringing C64 games.

            > Bill Degnan

            I will bring Epyx 500XJ joysticks (3), which is my favorite joystick ! Very well made, and durable.

            One of the two drives of mine that I left works, not sure which as my sister mixed them up, but you guys can figure out.
          • Bill Loguidice
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

              The micro-switch-based 500XJ’s are my favorite Atari-standard joysticks, by far. Their responsiveness is unparalleled for the time. I still prefer them, though I do occasionally break out the Atari CX-40’s, which of course have a much stiffer feel and are not particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

              Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

              Armchair Arcade, Inc.

              http://www.armchairarcade.com

              Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books