Museum today

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 66 , Dec 5, 2010
      Today not too many visitors. Two to be exact, but at least they had some knowledge and interest. Matt M. handled them because elsewhere talking to Fred at the time. Matt said one guy said (when he saw the C64) he had a Commodore kit ? Matt asked, C64 ? Vic20 ? PET ? no, no, & no. Not sure what they guy was talking about, maybe a Kim-1 ? Anyway Matt gave him contact about the group and Evan, so hopefully he will contact us again soon.

      So I dropped off food and grill for the party. And while I was at it, checked out the room we will have the party. Decided to set up/clean as much as possible.

      There was some stuff in there, not much. So we moved it into the next room. Matt and I sweep the floor as there was sawdust everywhere and mopped the floor. We also brought in 7 tables (from another building) and 20 chairs (scrounged from various places). If more are needed we can get more, but this should be enough. As for power, we have to run a power cord from the small room as the main room has two pronged plugs. I also got two commodore monitors and the c64's &  1541's ready with some cables, power supply etc. ready.

      Part of the reason I set up was because I had the time and things were slow, but also there is not one group, but possibly two other groups the same night. So I wanted to claim our tables/chairs first.

      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 15, 2012
        > I spent 5+ years there (4th Fl. Myers Ctr aka. the Hexagon) and I didn't hear anything about any alumni function.

        Sent you a private email just now.