RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: Angry Video Game Nerd in Clifton, NJ on December 4, 2010

  • Bill Loguidice
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2010

      I disagree. No shipping, seeing it in person (i.e., you know EXACTLY what you’re getting), and a working guarantee for $60 is reasonable. Not the best deal ever, but reasonable. Certainly the Digital Press store has/has had better deals than that (in fact, in some cases better than the going rate on eBay), but as a collector I’d have no issue in paying that if I needed one.

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

      Armchair Arcade, Inc.

      http://www.armchairarcade.com

      Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books