an important party reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hi all --

      Please remember that from now on (starting next weekend) whenever we
      have non-revenue-generating events (i.e. club parties, tech weekends,
      etc.), it's requested that everyone using InfoAge facilities should chip
      in $10. We'll give it to InfoAge. 'Tis the season to give back to the
      group that gives us a building, electricity, plumbing, etc.

      (For VCF it's different. MARCH writes InfoAge a decent-sized check as
      the house cut, because that event generates thousands of dollars, vs.
      just having a simple club social gathering.)