Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
      I'm planning on bringing the usual array of video game systems and televisions if people want me to. Everyone always seems to enjoy them.

      Any requests?

      -Ian
    • JeffreyB
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

        > I'm planning on bringing the usual array of video game systems and televisions if people want me to. Everyone always seems to enjoy them.
        >
        > Any requests?
        >
        > -Ian

        Yes, Sega Genesis games: Comix Zone !

        Are Golden Axe II and III any good ?
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
          I'll be bringing C64 games.

          Bill Degnan

          > > I'm planning on bringing the usual array of video game systems and
          televisions if people want me to. Everyone always seems to enjoy them.

          > > Any requests?
          > >
          > > -Ian
          > >

          > Yes, Sega Genesis games: Comix Zone !
          >
          > Are Golden Axe II and III any good ?

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
            I can do that as well. I have an Easy Flash ROM Cartridge which has a lot of games on it.

            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            From: billdeg@...
            Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:47:19 -0500
            Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH Dec. 11 party thoughts and preparations

            I'll be bringing C64 games.

            Bill Degnan

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

              > I'll be bringing C64 games.

              > Bill Degnan

              I will bring Epyx 500XJ joysticks (3), which is my favorite joystick ! Very well made, and durable.

              One of the two drives of mine that I left works, not sure which as my sister mixed them up, but you guys can figure out.
            • Bill Loguidice
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010

                The micro-switch-based 500XJ’s are my favorite Atari-standard joysticks, by far. Their responsiveness is unparalleled for the time. I still prefer them, though I do occasionally break out the Atari CX-40’s, which of course have a much stiffer feel and are not particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

                Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

                Armchair Arcade, Inc.

                http://www.armchairarcade.com

                Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books