RE: [midatlanticretro] Update on our layout for TCF

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
      Well, we determined that the clear plastic display holders (like these: http://www.plasticfab.com/L-shaped.htm ) are the best kind, and you can buy them at any decent office supply shop for a few dollars.

      But there is certainly no reason that we all have to do the same thing.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
        Evan wrote:
        > But there is certainly no reason that we all have to do the same thing.

        Not even "consistency"?

        That said, is there a standard layout for whatever goes on these signs,
        or should I just go with "P-Touch labels on an index card".