Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Nov 28, 2010
      Several visitors today from around 1-3. Then 2/3 of the Jeffthree (Frady + Brace) came over, and we moved some stuff around. A productive day.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.