Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Nov 28, 2010
      Several visitors today from around 1-3. Then 2/3 of the Jeffthree (Frady + Brace) came over, and we moved some stuff around. A productive day.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.