Teac FD-35 manual?

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
      Teac FD-35 manual? All --

          I did some searching on Google last night but I couldn’t come up with any data/manuals on the Teac FD-35 floppy drive (720k PC floppy) used with the Tandy 1000 EX (I’m actually using it with the N8VEM SBC).

          If anyone has a scan of the manual, or a link to one, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
        Richard Cini wrote:
        Teac FD-35 manual?All --

            I did some searching on Google last night but I couldn’t come up with any data/manuals on the Teac FD-35 floppy drive (720k PC floppy) used with the Tandy 1000 EX (I’m actually using it with the N8VEM SBC).

            If anyone has a scan of the manual, or a link to one, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

        Rich,
        So far I have only found the
        TEAC Teac FD-55BV-06 Mini Flexible Disk Drive Specification Rev C.  Have you tried a 1000 EX manual?
        Bill
      • Richard Cini
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
          Re: [midatlanticretro] Teac FD-35 manual? Bill --

           The Oldskool web site has a whole bunch of Tandy manuals listed — there’s one for this floppy drive — but I can’t get it to download (ftp errors). So, I thought I’d try to look for the manual for the drive “core” itself.

          Rich

          Richard Cini wrote:
           Teac FD-35 manual?  All --

              I did some searching on Google last night but I couldn’t come up with any data/manuals on the Teac FD-35 floppy drive (720k PC floppy) used with the Tandy 1000 EX (I’m actually using it with the N8VEM SBC).

              If anyone has a scan of the manual, or a link to one, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

          Rich,
          So far I have only found the TEAC Teac FD-55BV-06 Mini Flexible Disk Drive Specification Rev C.  Have you tried a 1000 EX manual?
          Bill
        • Kelly D. Leavitt
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
            Rich:
              What is the file name? I host a mirror for oldskoool

            Kelly

            Richard Cini wrote:
             Teac FD-35 manual?  All --

                I did some searching on Google last night but I couldn’t come up with any data/manuals on the Teac FD-35 floppy drive (720k PC floppy) used with the Tandy 1000 EX (I’m actually using it with the N8VEM SBC).

                If anyone has a scan of the manual, or a link to one, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

            Rich,
            So far I have only found the TEAC Teac FD-55BV-06 Mini Flexible Disk Drive Specification Rev C.  Have you tried a 1000 EX manual?
            Bill

            No virus found in this message.

          • Richard Cini
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
              Re: [midatlanticretro] Teac FD-35 manual? http://www.oldskool.org/guides/tvdog/documents.html is the path. It’s the 25-1061 zip file.

              On 11/28/10 9:32 PM, "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:

              Rich:
                What is the file name? I host a mirror for oldskoool

              ftp.catcorner.org <ftp://ftp.catcorner.org>  under pub

              Kelly

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
                Here it is. I've had to limit the # of connections because some yahoo in au keeps trying to download the entire collection of CoCo docs I have.