RE: [midatlanticretro] What will you exhibit at VCF East 3.0 ?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 5, 2005

      The 5000 is an interesting beast. I remember lusting after it when it came
      out. However, I'm more interested in the Pre PC line and the consumer
      marketed PC line. The 5000 wast targeted at business class users, and there
      aren't many out there. That being said, I would take one if I have the
      opportunity.

      Kelly
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 9, 2005
        I agree that I hardly ever agree with anyone's opinion on this subject.

        Sorry I can't make it this weekend.

        Bill D.