Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: HP computer rescue?

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2010
      On Sat, 27 Nov 2010, Jason T wrote:

      > Forwarded from the main list for those not on it/up to date. Surely a
      > worthy score for some Easterner:

      I could really use most of this, especially the 7906 drive and
      controller, but he's located about as far away in Maine as you can get and
      Mapquest says it's 865 miles from my place. Do we have anyone in northern
      NE who would be willing to do a relay? I could see driving to Boston, or
      thereabouts.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      From Terry:

      "Yes. The system is still available. It is a Hewlett Packard 9845B desk
      top computer with a HP 13037B Disc Controller, HP 7906 Disc Drive, HP
      2631A Printer, 9 each notebooks with 3 or more cassettes for the operating
      system in each book, more than a dozen owner/operating manuals, an extra
      print cartridge, paper for printer, extra cassettes, bags for packaging
      drive discs and a box of electronic components, (computer chips?). I'm in
      Van Buren, right across the river from New Brunswick."