Banyan Vines

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      Jim Sheef (anyone)

      A few years ago I gave Jim Sheef a Banyan Vines file server. I have been
      accumulating a huge amount of software, the "keys", docs, etc. I would
      like to see this used to recreate an early 90's environment / Novell / etc.

      It's certainly "vintage" if not classic, is this a project MARCH can
      handle, Jim can you work on this, or do you want to return the server to me
      and I will do it here in Wilmington with whomever wants to help out?

      Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
        > A few years ago I gave Jim Sheef a Banyan Vines file server. I have been accumulating a huge amount of software, the "keys", docs, etc. I would like to see this used to recreate an early 90's environment / Novell / etc. It's certainly "vintage" if not classic, is this a project MARCH can handle

        Do you mean for the museum? If so, then it could fit into our
        networking exhibit. Perhaps as an example of something relatively
        recent but still long gone ....