Christmas Present Ideas

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
      I know each you you guys all sit around and think about what to get me for
      Christmas, and I realize you want to get something that will say the right
      thing. Even those who don't celebrate Christmas, it's a holiday thing,
      we're all in this together.

      I think if everyone chips in, and maybe a little from the MARCH kitty we
      can get me a Polymorphic 88 for Christmas:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270667618752

      Just think how excited I will be on Christmas opening my new Polymorphic!
      I promise to send photos, maybe even a youtube.com with which to express my
      fondest thanks and gratitude.

      Thanking everyone in advance.

      Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
        > I know each you you guys all sit around and think about what to get me for
        > Christmas, and I realize you want to get something that will say the right
        > thing. Even those who don't celebrate Christmas, it's a holiday thing,
        > we're all in this together.
        >
        > I think if everyone chips in, and maybe a little from the MARCH kitty we
        > can get me a Polymorphic 88 for Christmas:
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270667618752
        >
        > Just think how excited I will be on Christmas opening my new Polymorphic!
        > I promise to send photos, maybe even a youtube.com with which to express
        > my
        > fondest thanks and gratitude.
        >
        > Thanking everyone in advance.
        >
        > Bill Degnan

        * chirp * the silence is deafening * chirp *
      • ragooman@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
          From: "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...>

          > Just think how excited I will be on Christmas opening my new Polymorphic!

          * chirp * the silence is deafening * chirp *

          Settle for a boxed set of framed glossy print Ad's of same?
          ;)