Re: [midatlanticretro] trolling NYC for Thanksgiving

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      I'm going to be trolling thru the neighborhood in NYC this week

      Which neighborhood?  Or do you just mean you'll be in the vicinity?

      Are you returning for our holiday party the weekend of Dec. 11-12?

      I'll be in Manhattan all week visiting family, in 'n around the city, and alittle on Long Island. And maybe find some goodies at one of the surplus stores. Supposed to meetup with Chris too.

      I'm afraid I won't be able to make another trip so soon in time for the December party.

      =Dan