trolling NYC for Thanksgiving

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      I'm going to be trolling thru the neighborhood in NYC this week for Thanksgiving while visiting family. If anyone's around that wants to grab a beer just ping me.
      =Dan

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010

        I'm going to be trolling thru the neighborhood in NYC this week

        Which neighborhood?  Or do you just mean you'll be in the vicinity?

        Are you returning for our holiday party the weekend of Dec. 11-12?
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
          On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          I'm going to be trolling thru the neighborhood in NYC this week

          Which neighborhood?  Or do you just mean you'll be in the vicinity?

          Are you returning for our holiday party the weekend of Dec. 11-12?

          I'll be in Manhattan all week visiting family, in 'n around the city, and alittle on Long Island. And maybe find some goodies at one of the surplus stores. Supposed to meetup with Chris too.

          I'm afraid I won't be able to make another trip so soon in time for the December party.

          =Dan