Free EGA Monitor and EGA 8-bit ISA card

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      I was just given an EGA monitor (Packard-Bell mfr.) and an EGA 8-bit ISA (Paradise) card to pass along. (Not quite sure how much RAM on card...) Anybody want them? Pick-up would be lovely (Philadelphia suburbs), but I can ship. (Have a shipping dept., so no problem.)(Meet at PHILCON this weekend?) Bill P./KA3AIS

      Scholarships for Moms
      Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ce38114577fe31a4f8st02vuc