DOS 3.3 files needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
      Can someone email me (off-list) the files for a DOS 3.3 boot disk? I
      downloaded the auto-extractor from
      http://www.allbootdisks.com/download/dos.html but only three of the six
      files are created. Also tried their 4.0.1 version; same result. Very
      strange.

      Looked on bootdisk.com but they only show versions 5 and up.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Can someone email me (off-list) the files for a DOS 3.3 boot disk? I
        > downloaded the auto-extractor from
        > http://www.allbootdisks.com/download/dos.html but only three of the six
        > files are created. Also tried their 4.0.1 version; same result. Very
        > strange.
        >
        > Looked on bootdisk.com but they only show versions 5 and up.

        Evan - sent separate message, see also comment below.

        Others interested? let me know if you need a copy.

        On a related note here is a page with tips on making a dos boot disk 1.1
        disk, which also applies to making a 3.3 disk from a raw file dump.
        http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=60

        IBMBIO.COM and IBMDOS.COM need to be hidden.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
          I uploaded 3.3 to vintagecomputer.net/ibm/dos/

          bd