Re: [midatlanticretro] Update on our layout for TCF

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
      I seem to recall some mention of using plastic frames for our displays.
      Did we come to a decision on that?

      Thanks,
      Andy
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
        Well, we determined that the clear plastic display holders (like these: http://www.plasticfab.com/L-shaped.htm ) are the best kind, and you can buy them at any decent office supply shop for a few dollars.

        But there is certainly no reason that we all have to do the same thing.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
          Evan wrote:
          > But there is certainly no reason that we all have to do the same thing.

          Not even "consistency"?

          That said, is there a standard layout for whatever goes on these signs,
          or should I just go with "P-Touch labels on an index card".