Ebay Alert: Rare Intel C8201 Clock Generator Chip from 8008 family

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270664743521

      yes it's mine. If you collect chips this is a rare one. The clock
      generator became redundant in the next-gen 8080

      Bill
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
        On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, B Degnan wrote:

        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270664743521
        >
        > yes it's mine. If you collect chips this is a rare one. The clock
        > generator became redundant in the next-gen 8080

        Don't you mean, "**LOOK**RARE**"? :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
          Mike Loewen wrote:
          On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, B Degnan wrote:

          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270664743521

          yes it's mine.  If you collect chips this is a rare one.  The clock
          generator became redundant in the next-gen 8080

              Don't you mean, "**LOOK**RARE**"?  :-)

          This one really is rare....but if you insist

          NOSTALGIA RARE 8008 MARK 8 CHIP FOR SALE!
        • Gene Buckle
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
            On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, Mike Loewen wrote:

            >>> This one really is rare....but if you insist
            >>>
            >>> NOSTALGIA RARE 8008 MARK 8 CHIP FOR SALE!
            >>
            >> "Powers up"
            >
            > "Tests good with my multimeter"

            *quick bath in solder pot*

            "Legs clean, no insert marks! NOS!!!! LQQK!!!!"

            g.

            --
            Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

            by the clean end.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010

                >>> Don't you mean, "**LOOK**RARE**"? :-)
                >>>

                >> This one really is rare....but if you insist
                >>
                >> NOSTALGIA RARE 8008 MARK 8 CHIP FOR SALE!
                >
                > "Powers up"

                "Tests good with my multimeter"

                Mike Loewen mloewen@...
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
                  On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Gene Buckle <geneb@...> wrote:

                  >>> This one really is rare....but if you insist
                  >>>
                  >>> NOSTALGIA RARE 8008 MARK 8 CHIP FOR SALE!
                  >>
                  >> "Powers up"
                  >
                  >    "Tests good with my multimeter"

                  *quick bath in solder pot*

                  "Legs clean, no insert marks!  NOS!!!!  LQQK!!!!"

                  I'd rather have one in a Lafayette Electronics blister pack ;)

                  What do you call a Lan Area Network way over in Australia ?
                  The LAN down under !!

                  ~bum dum chinnnggg !

                  =Dan