The Mark-8 page is up

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      Well I finally got the page up.. I had to call the hosting company and they helped me out.

      This is the blog entry that thanks everyone:
      http://8bitaficionado.com/2010/11/16/the-mark-8-page-rescuing-a-website/

      This is the page in question:
      http://8bitaficionado.com/titus/mark8b.html
    • David Larsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
        Christian - Thank you and the others for making this Mark 8 site available
        David Larsen - Longtime colleague of Jon Titus

        --
        David Larsen
        LCF Group, Floyd Virginia